Thursday, March 10, 2011

FWA MEME


Where are you staying?
The main con hotel I think. The real answer here is "where the drugs is be at."

Who will you be with?
Crazy super lesbians and gross manchildren

Do you do trades?
You give me money I give you art.

What suits will you have?
Troll cosplay, probably Sollux or Karkat... and my gasmask bunnyhoodie.

What is your gender?
I AM OBVIOUSLY A MAN AND I DEMAND YOU RESPECT MY INSANE ILLUSIONS.

How old are you?
25!

Can I talk to you?
MONEY TALKS!

Can I buy you a drink?
Just gimme the money for the drink and we'll call it even. You won't get into my pants either way but I'm going to rob you and beat you senseless behind the hotel anyway.

What's your poison?
Amphetamines

Can I commission you?
Only if we do it in a secret drug-deal style in the dark end of the hall.

What events will you be attending?
Who the fuck does that?

Can I hug you?
I will murder you anyway, so go ahead.

How tall are you?
Five foot fuckoff inches

Are you nice? Or do you think so (no personal references needed)?
II am so completely not nice.

Are you friendly?
You are so fucked.

How long are you going?
Till the cops show up, then after I've killed and fucked the cop bodies I might leave.

Do you have an artist table? If yes, what will you be selling?
Why would I do that? Just hit me up if you want art for money or smokables.

Do you like parties?
Do I look like Pinkie Pie?

Can I give you a gift?
You probably should, otherwise I will sing you the song of my people.

If I see you, how should I get your attention?
Throw cigarettes at my head, jump off the roof of the hotel, set yourself or a fursuiter on fire in front of me, wiggle up to me like a nervous beta and hope my alpha fangs don't pierce your genitals.

Anything else?
I really do not give a single fuck.

1 comment:

Shut the FUCK up.